Thursday, September 6, 2012

To hold you over until the long post

G. and I spent 10 days together, the most we've ever spent together at one time.  I got VERY spanked, and my bottom still hurts in spots.  I'm going through a little bit of drop right now, so any post I write might get a little overemotional, so I'm going to put one together over the next few days or so.  G. brought the cane with him, so I got to have some fun, but he also used the belt a LOT, and the paddles.  I got punished for a couple things, mostly because it had been ten months since he'd spanked me the last time, in NY, and I tend to get a little attitudinal in the interim.  That's mostly why I got the belt and the paddles so much.  I was VERY bruised, which I had thought didn't happen anymore, so I was happy about that.  I love marks.  I can still feel the bad spots when I sit, which I like VERY much.  I have realized that my bed is too hard, because I can feel it even sitting on my bed.  Sitting at work was definitely interesting!  I have to decide where to post the pics I took.  I'm thinking FetLife, but I'm not positive yet.  Some of them seem a little brutal because I took them at different stages of bruising, and G. REALLY nailed the back of one of my legs where I got a huge purple bruise.

All those spankings have opened up my mind to new fantasies, so I may be writing some new stories based on those.  It'll give me something to focus on until my brain is ready to write the big post about the trip!

No comments: