Thursday, August 9, 2012

Story: Willful Disobedience

 This is the first story I ever wrote for an SSC (Short Story Contest) on SSS.  1999.  Yikes, that was a long time ago already!

-----------------------------------------------

Willful Disobedience

As Vicky held the receiver to her ear, the phone ringing on the other
end made her start doubting her decision to dial. He had told her not to
call, but she had to hear his voice. Emails were fine, but she just had
to know finally, what his voice sounded like.

"Hello." A man's deep velvet voice. HIS voice, and suddenly her knees
wouldn't hold her up.

"Hi,.......um Jeff, it's Vicky," she stammered.

"I thought I said no phone calls, Victoria Lorraine."

Oh, cripes, her full name. Not a good sign. "I know, but......but I just
had to
hear you finally. The suspense was killing me."

Jeff's voice was stern. "The rule was there for a reason, you know. You
weren't supposed to disobey."

"Jeff, what could it hurt? Just one little phone call?" She was pleading
now, not knowing what else to do.

"You knew the consequences when you picked up that phone, didn't you?
You made a conscious decision to disobey me. You leave me no choice, you
know that."

"Yes, sir," slipping so easily into the submissive mindset again.
"What will happen now, Victoria?"

She hated this, but she felt the thrill just the same. "You're going to
punish me."

"Yes, and how will I punish you?" The words pouring into her soul.

"You're going to spank me, Sir. Hard. On......my bare bottom." She was
getting wet, despite the dread she felt.

"That's right. Now I want you to do something for me, naughty girl. You
initiated this phone call, against my wishes, and now I want something
in return. I want you to come for me so that I can hear you."

Oh god, on the phone? Now? But she knew better than to disobey him a
second  time. "Yes, sir."

She reached down, underneath her skirt, inside her panties, to that
wetness she knew was there. She gasped as her fingers found that little
button of ecstasy.   She played with herself, moaning softly, urgently.
She had been close to the brink anyway, and it didn't take her long
before she came, with an explosive "Oh, Jeff!" She sat there, spent,
breathing hard.

"Good girl," he said, "but you'll still be spanked for your little act
of disobedience. I'll let you know when and where."

"Yes, Sir," she breathed heavily, trying to recover her senses.

"Goodbye, Victoria. Remember, no more phone calls."

"Yes Sir!" she said, "Hey, one more thing!"

"Yes, Victoria?" Still stern.

"You sure know how to make working late by myself bearable! What should
I bring home for dinner?"

"Oh, I don't know. Chinese again?"

"You got it. See you in a few. Love ya!"

"Love you too, you sexy, naughty little vixen you! Now get home quick!
I'm starved, and I don't mean for food!" He laughed.

"Yes SIR," she giggled.


No comments: