Thursday, August 9, 2012

Story: How to Torment a Top

This isn't my usual writing style, but it's also really old.  I'm not sure I had a style yet in the first year or two that I started writing spanking stories.  This one's from twelve years ago, and I was trying out different ways of writing.  I didn't normally write the word SMACK in a story, but it fit this one.

-------------------------------------

How to Torment a Top

SMACK!

"Did you start yet?"

SMACK!!

"When you gonna start! I need a spankin'!"

"Oh, you need more than a spanking at this point, Little Girl. My belt
and I are going to show you a thing or two."

SMAAACK!

"Come ON already! Geeeeez, I don't have all night here!"

"You have been asking for this for much too long, and as far as I'm
concerned, you've definitely got all night if that's what it takes! What
are you giggling about, Young Lady?! You think this is funny?!"

"Uh, yeah, I do. I wanna spankin'!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Where's the phone, I think I'll call Deborah, since we're not doing
anything."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm bored. Guess I'll turn on the tv. Where's the remote?"

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

"Where'd you hide the checkbook? Maybe I'll do something constructive
and balance it while I'm lying here doing nothing."

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

"It's so quiet, I think I'll just go to sleep early tonight."

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!
SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

"Maybe I should start our Christmas card list. I've only got 4 months
left."

"ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH! I give up! You're driving me crazy!!"

"Hey, where you going?! It was just getting good!!"



No comments: