Friday, January 6, 2012

Other things I want

I want the belt.  I want searing stripes across my bare bottom, so many that they cease being stripes and become one, enveloping me in white hot throbbing pain.  Pain that goes deep inside me.  I want the cane, making me fly, allowing me to lose myself in the wonderful intensity of each stroke.  Knowing that I will have amazing cane marks that I will be able to look at for days afterward.  Marks that will remind me every time I sit down.  There are so many things I want.  To be spanked hard and fast until I lose all control and sob into the pillow, all stress and worry, all the bad leaving my body so that I become relaxed and mellow to the point of not being able to move.  I want it to hurt to sit for a week, which won't stop me from sitting.  On the contrary, I will find reasons to sit, so it reminds me of the spankings that caused it to hurt to sit.  I want all those things, and I want more.  Long slow spankings, building and building, until I become conflicted between wanting to get away from each spank and wanting so many more of them.  I want to feel as though everyone can tell that I've been spanked just by looking at me, which will cause me to smile.  I will know that they don't really know, but it will spark their curiosity, and they will wonder why I smile.      

10 comments:

James Stephenson said...

Thanks for this - I'm having a bad time and reading it made me smile as well

Jen said...

You're welcome. I'm so glad you liked it.

Sweetsong said...

Boy, that post is white hot itself!

Sweetsong (popping over from Poppy's!)

Jen said...

Sweetsong, thanks so much! White hot is a very good thing to hear about one's writing. :)

loveithard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
loveithard said...

you are a great writer....and I agree completely with everything you said except the cane! (Haven't had that yet; hope I never do). ;)

loveithard said...

sorry; didn't know if the 1st comment actually went through or not - I am brand new at this!!

Jen said...

loveithard,

Thanks! The cane is great, but I don't like the thin whippy canes, just the heavy canes. Loved it from the first stroke I ever got. Most people can't believe what I can take with it, but hey, that gives me a reputation to uphold!

Jen said...

That's okay about posting more than once, I can always go back in if it posts twice, not a problem. I was just so happy to see new posts that weren't spam for a change! :)

loveithard said...

Are you on spanking tube? I just joined & would like to friend you if you are.