Thursday, August 4, 2011

New York, Here I Come!

Finally got to talk to G. about my plan last night.  I had a backup plan in case going there didn't work for him, meaning I would pay his way here.  I've done it before, so there's precedent.  When I asked him last night though, he said, If you want to come out this way, I'm fine with it.  If we were a couple that would be an odd way to put it, but we're not, we're friends with the spanking relationship added in.  The fact that he didn't even hesitate meant a lot.  There was no discussing it, "well, if you were to come here, then....".  It was just outright and made me very hyper!  I'll get a hotel room, because with his living arrangements, it's the only way we'll get a chance to play.  The hotel I found is less than two miles from where he lives, so it'll be very easy for him.  I just like the fact that we're finally going to be able to reconnect.  As much as I love going to Worldcon, we haven't seen each other in three years, and we need some time just to get back into the swing of things.  With everything there is to do at Worldcon, we don't have much time to just BE, and playing gets relegated to 3 in the morning most of the time.  If it's just the two of us, we can just hang around doing what we want, and playing happens when we want it to.  Most of the time that isn't until late on the first day, after we've had time to adjust to being in the same place again after so long.  We've been friends for twelve years, and we're comfortable with each other to the point of acting like an old married couple, but that first day needs to be relaxed into.  I get so hyped before I see him that I would bounce off the walls otherwise.   

I'm going to get SO spanked when I'm there.   I will take videos and pics, and I will show off any marks I manage to get.  I will convince him to use the heavy cane so that I will have wonderful cane marks, but not sure about bruises.  I don't seem to bruise all that much anymore.  So annoying.  I love bruises and marks.  We'll probably play hard enough that he'll manage to bruise me some though.  He knows how hard I like it.  I told him we'll have to experiment with The Evil Whippy Thing, because even with ME using it, it's a bitch.  With him, I don't know how bad it will be.  He'll have to hold back some at first, so we can gauge the results.  I wonder if he CAN hold back.  It's not something he does most of the time!

By the time I leave, sometime in the middle of October, I'm going to be bouncing off the walls.  Can't wait!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I can't believe I forgot to comment on this...I should so be punished.

Either way...I'm happy for you!! :D

Jen said...

Thanks! I get bummed out about him being away this week, but knowing that I'll be seeing him in a couple months helps. I am SO going to get nailed for so many things though, I know it. LOL It's been three years, and at the very least he's going to want to do an attitude adjustment. What for, I don't know. ;)