Sunday, July 31, 2011

Worldcon

I've known for a little while that there's no way I can come up with the money for Worldcon.  I had all these plans to do it, even if it meant borrowing it, but it's not happening, and it's better not to go into debt to do it.  But it means that I won't see G.  I haven't seen him in three years, and it's getting to me.  The only thing that makes it okay that I'm not going to see him is that I have a plan for a couple months from now when I have more money.  It will allow me to either bring him here, or for me to go there, depending on what he's willing to do.  Either way it'll work for me.  I'll get spanked for real and not just from myself, and things will be good again.  I haven't been spanked in so long I've forgotten what it's like to be in the same room and under his control.  I want that, I need that, and I'm going to do what I can to make it happen.  I have to talk to him about it tonight, so we'll see how it goes. 

2 comments:

Olivia said...

So...how did it go? I really hope you'll see him again very, very soon...it must be terrible to be away from him.

xx
Olivia

Jen said...

As usual, our other stuff got in the way and I never got a chance to talk to him about it. I'm considering sending an email that just lays out the whole plan, that way I won't have to try to shoehorn it into the phone call when we have so much other stuff to do. If we saw each other more often it wouldn't be so bad, but three years is a long time to wait to see him, even just being friends! If it was a romantic relationship it would be impossible.