Thursday, July 7, 2011

Back to normal

Last night G. and I discussed the math thing.  We haven't come up with a plan yet, but at least it's out there.  The best part of it is, he's back in charge, at least of my spankings.  Family things had taken his mind away from what we used to do, and we had adapted at the time.  I guess we got used to it, not even talking about spanking much, if at all, except as a joke.  I realize now that this was what had been missing.  I liked him telling me what was going to happen as far as when I could get up from the mat, or how much I would get spanked.  With my months long hiatus from even being able to spank myself due to my own living situation, we had gone on to other things, filling our time with online things that didn't involve spanking at all.  Last night I felt settled for the first time in so long, and today was when I realized what was different.  He made me spank myself with my new toy on the phone, bedroom door closed.  We don't normally risk that because I live with family, but the air conditioner and the tv were on in the living room, and it blocked any sound coming from my room.  Luckily the new toy (I'm considering calling it "The Evil Whippy Thing" LOL) isn't loud like all my other toys.  After getting spanked with that for a while, I had to get out the mat and sit on it while we talked.  It was so nice to feel that he was taking back the reins finally.  I've been a grown up and in charge of everything for over a year now, and I missed being able to just let him take over.  It was funny how we fell into our old roles again so easily.  After twelve years I guess it's like riding a bike, you don't forget how to do it.  We did all of our other normal stuff, just like every other night, but there was that extra little part, me sitting on the mat and him deciding that if I asked if I could get off that he would make me sit on it longer that made me happy.  Everything was right with the world again. 

4 comments:

Olivia said...

I'm happy for you! :-)

Jen said...

Thanks! G. and I have been friends for so long, we've been through a lot of different phases. We realized last night that we gave up the D/s part of things seven years ago, and just stayed with the Top/Bottom version. I don't think either one of us realized that we had been disconnected for over a year with pretty much the whole thing. We haven't seen each other in three years, so I guess it's easy to fall into a rut without noticing.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the return to normalcy! I'm so happy that you have the evil whippy thing.

Barrister

Jen said...

Thank you, it's nice to be back in the swing of things. And as evil as it is, I'm happy I have it too! I still told G. that he'll only be able to use it sparingly until we figure out just how bad it is with HIM using it!