Sunday, June 26, 2011

Longing-A Poem

I just posted this on the newsgroup for the SSC, but I know that most of the people who read this blog don't read the newsgroup. 
-------------------------------

Longing

I yearn for your touch,
Your hand on my bottom,
It's been too long since
the last time,
When you changed my
pale skin to red,
And my demeanor from
stubborn to calm,
Making everything right
in the universe.

I need to feel all of it again,
Your belt scorching my skin,
The paddle demanding my
full attention,
All at your command,
I relinquish all control,
Needing only your power
to guide me,
Leading me in the direction
you wish me to go.

I miss these things,
And my longing is becoming
all encompassing.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

What a beautiful poem. It must be terrible to have to miss spanking for so long. I hope you get spanked again soon! And I mean that in a good way...even though it sounds a bit mean ;-)

Olivia

Jen said...

Thank you. After a while you get used to it because life takes over and you don't have as much time to sit and mope about it. It's never mean to hope that I get spanked! Good or bad, spanking is what drives my being. I need it, even if I have to do it myself.