Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spanking thoughts

What with the Blogger outage the other day, and total chaos in the personal realm during the week, writing a new blog post was not on the radar.  Amidst the chaos though, little things have been poking at my mind, making me drift into thinking about being spanked.  Thoughts of having my bottom bared, being pushed face down on the bed to be spanked unmercifully.  Being scolded during the spanking, and having to promise to be a good girl before the spanking will end.  Knowing that even after the spanking that it will stay with me for a while, he never leaves my bottom wanting.  I can always feel it every time I sit down or accidentally back into something for a day or two afterward, sometimes longer.  Wishing I could have all that right now, but using it to fuel my fantasies in the meantime.         

                                                                                                                                                           

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean?

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of "unmercifully."