Thursday, May 5, 2011

Got spanked!

Everybody left for a while, so I got to actually do some spanking for the first time in a while.  Over a month since it happened the last time.  My new toy is still evil and with all the weight I've been losing, I definitely need a warm up before I can really use it the way I like.  I even found my rubber ruler, which I hadn't seen in months.  Only used the hairbrush a little, was more inclined to use the belt.  Wood is evil, leather is good!  I got a good half an hour of spanking in, so I should be good for a while.

I have some nice marks from the new toy.  Nice raised lines to look at for a day.  I doubt they'll last longer than later today, but who knows with less weight back there? LOL   

 

2 comments:

Darling C said...

YAY!!!! So happy for you :) A week and a half count down for me. I can make it. I can make it

Jen said...

A week and a half can be easy or difficult. It depends on how long it's been since the last time you got spanked. If it's been months, then knowing you have another week and a half can seem like forever. If you got spanked a few weeks ago, then a week and a half isn't too bad!