Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Getting desperate

Last Saturday morning, everybody was supposed to leave the house, and I was going to have a couple hours or so by myself.  I was going to get some self spanking time for the first time in a couple months.  I'm not used to having to go so long with NO chance of time to myself to get any spanking in, so I was very happy thinking about what I would do during the free time.  Of course, when Saturday came, the plans fell through, so I was left with my hopes dashed again.  I know how iffy things are, things don't always go the way they're supposed to, but I thought for sure that this time it would finally happen.  It took a few hours to get over not being able to have what I need to be me, but I dealt with it.  I REALLY need to find a way to get some spanking in, even if I have to do it myself.  I don't mind that, I did it before I ever got online, because I didn't know that anybody else was into it.  Optimum situation is to BE spanked, but I'll take what I can get, believe me.  I just need everybody to leave the house at the same time.  It's starting to look like that's never going to happen, and I can't handle that thought.

No comments: