Sunday, February 6, 2011

What do you do?

There are those of us who don't live with the person who spanks us, and there are those who have a long distance spanker.  That means that getting spanked doesn't happen very often, and we have to wait, sometimes for a long time, in between spankings.  What makes things worse, is health or living situations make self spanking a rare thing.  I've had to make due for months now, because the living situation here has changed so much that my old Saturday mornings by myself have disappeared.  I could get as much self spanking in as I wanted because I had a few hours to myself, and it was great.  That's nonexistent now, and the few times I've been able to get ANY self spanking in have been twenty minutes to an hour here and there, but nothing at all for over a month.  I want it, and need it, and I can't have it.  What to do?  I haven't come up with an answer yet.  I was wondering what other people do who have this situation where they don't live near their spanker, and can't always manage the self spanking.  Do you languish for lack of a sore red bottom?  Do you suck it up and deal with it, and just wait through the interminable time until you can see your spanker again?   I've been doing that lately, but I'm not sure how long it will last before I start feeling the mental effects of absolutely no spanking.  It's been so long that my fantasies are starting to lack the spark needed to really get me going, so even my masturbatory life is starting to languish.  The little thing I wrote the other day was my first hint that my spanking mojo is still intact, but how do I reignite it? 

1 comment:

deborahloi said...

does this help?

http://search.literotica.com/search.php?type=story&q=spank&cid[]=&db=text&date_from=&date_to=newer&sort=relevancy&sort_order=desc&author=